When you book directly with us, you are able to cancel your booking free of charge up to 2 days before arrival.
FLEXIBLE PAYMENT conditions
We offer the option to make your payment in two convenient instalments when booking more than 30 days in advance. Pay 30% of the total amount upfront, with the remaining 70% due no later than 30 days before your scheduled arrival.*
*If you book less than 30 days before arrival, the full amount must be paid at the time of booking.