The picturesque mountain village of Mandarfen is beautifully situated at the end of the Pitztal and in the middle of nature. In the surrounding area you will find excellent restaurants and other tourist facilities.
Mandarfen is a very attractive ski resort. Due to its altitude it has an extremely long winter season. In addition, it is also very popular with active summer travellers.
With altitudes ranging from 883 to 3440 meters, the region guarantees a snow-covered ski- and cross-country ski area. The ski area of the 'Piztaler Glacier' and 'Rifflsee' offers approximately 70 km of beautiful slopes.
- A panoramic mountain valley with a height of 883m to 3440m with a wide variety of activities
- Breath-taking high mountain landscape with glaciers and many peaks of over 3000 meters
- Only 675 kilometres from Cologne
- ➢ By car via the Fernpass in Reute
- ➢ By train to Imst-Pitzal station
- ➢ By plane via Innsbruck Airport (and then 75 minutes by car)
- Child-friendly environment, ideal for family holidays
- Excellent restaurants, hotels and authentic mountain huts (restaurants)
- Variety of venues for tourism, sports and culture in the region
Outside the long winter season you can enjoy many hiking, cycling and mountain sports possibilities in the immediate vicinity of PURE Resort Pitztal. In addition, there are plenty of other activities such as rafting, fishing, paragliding etc. Innsbruck is a true haven for shopaholics.