Good news! 100% Guaranteed: Winter Sports season Austria!
To go well prepared for winter sports, we list the corona measures for the 2021/2022 ski season in Austria below:
- You must show a 3-G certificate to use ski lifts. This is checked when the ski passes are sold at the cash register.
- Mountain huts and restaurants are accessible upon presentation of a 3-G certificate.
- The same rules apply to après-ski as to night gastronomy. This means that the après-ski can take place, but under strict measures. Initially, the 3-G rule also applies here. If the corona situation worsens, this could be tightened up to the 2-G rule, which means that only cured or vaccinated people have access.
- There is no capacity limitation for ski lifts. In this way they want to prevent too long queues for the elevator.
- Everyone is obliged to wear an FFP2 face mask in closed ski lifts.
For the most accurate measurements, please check: https://www.oesterreich.gv.at/public.html
So don’t wait any longer and book your stay in one of our PURE Resorts.
We look forward seeing you this winter season in one of our resorts!